About Alliance Electronics Ltd
Alliance Electronics supplies a wide range of New & Remanufactured Electrical & Electronic parts.
Alliance Electronics Ltd. established in 1993 to service the Bus, Coach & Truck industry with electronic and electrical parts has grown to become a market leader in our field. Alliance Electronics is part of the Alliance Associates group alongside sister companies Alliance TT & Flexal Springs. Based in the East Midlands we trade both at national and international levels offering a wide range of products at competitive prices with a high emphasis on quality.
An integral part of the company is our research and development department, which enables us to develop the latest equipment and products for our ever-changing market. Our catalogues are comprehensive, we also offer a same day repair While you wait service with a free collection service only a phone call away. Please contact our sales office for details.
Aftersales & Technical Support
- Research & development undertaken on specific problematic issues.
- Field Sales support & technical assistance from qualified Electronics Engineers.
- Presentations at customers personel meetings.
- Customer visits to Alliance Electronics Ltd welcome.
Accounts & Administration
- Individual or consolidated invoices available.
- Individual or weekly order numbers accepted.
- Management information available.
- Periodic review meetings with customers & designated accounts managers.
- Contractual or non-contractual agreements welcome.
- Service level agreements agreed to customers specific requirements.
About Alliance Transport Technologies
Established 2017 based in the North of England and forming part of the Alliance Associates group alongside sister companies, Alliance Electronics and Flexal Springs.
An uncompromising approach to quality and ongoing investment in people allows A.T.T the ability to offer the operator and OEM alike a level of service aligned with today’s technological needs:
- Bus and Coach specialist support network
- Nationwide field coverage
- Specialists in hybrid system refurbishment, repair, maintenance and retro- fit
- All makes parts supply and logistical hub capabilities
- Bespoke repair and maintenance contracts for conventional and hybrid power
- Association with EV manufacturers
- Investing in expertise to support the future E Mobility market
- OEM- Full campaign/recall management service
ALLIANCE ELECTRONICS SUPPLIES A WIDE RANGE OF NEW & REMANUFACTURED ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC
PARTS THAT ARE USED IN THE COMMERCIAL VEHICLE INDUSTRY WHICH HELP KEEP RUNNING COSTS TO A MINIMUM.
WE REMANUFACTURE JUST ABOUT ANY ELECTRICAL OR ELECTRONIC PART ON A COMMERCIAL VEHICLE. WE WILL ALSO COLLECT ANY OF
YOUR OWN PARTS FREE OF CHARGE (MAINLAND UK ONLY) & AIM TO TURN THEM AROUND REMANUFACTURED THE FOLLOWING DAY.
ALLIANCE ELECTRONICS PARTS WILL GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND THAT YOU HAVE A QUALITY REMANUFACTURED PART
SUPPLIED WITH A 12 MONTH WARRANTY AND HAVE MINIMISED DOWNTIME AND MAXIMISED COST SAVINGS.
Original Manufacturer's names, vehicle images, part numbers and descriptions are quoted for reference purposes only and are not intended to indicate, suggest or imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the Original Manufacturer, it is solely to aid our customers in the correct identification of their parts and for reference purposes only.
Try Our NEW Phone App.